Human Resource at Lexstart Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:1218 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
LexStart Consultancy - Head - Compliance - CS/LLB/LLM (6-12 yrs)
LexStart specializes in providing support on all aspects of starting and running a business in the early stage ecosystem. Our team of lawyers and company secretaries diligently work with startups, incubators, accelerators and investors, helping them navigate through the various legal and regulatory challenges to structure deals.
- Head the Compliance Vertical for LexStart.
- Client Management
- Team Management
- Revenue Generation
Qualification - Company Secretary, LLB / LLM will be an added advantage
Experience - Min 6 years of PQE
- Must have client management and Team Handling Skills
- Work Experience in a Compliance / CS firm is mandatory
- The Compliance Team is Responsible for the bellow activities:-
- Handle compliances as required under the Companies Act, 2013 and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 for mostly private limited companies, with emphasis on start-ups and SMEs;
- Well-versed with Companies Act, 2013 and should be able to handle private placement/preferential issue and rights issue independently;
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Filing of Annual filing forms including event based filings with ROC and RBI;
- Incorporation of companies (including foreign company);
- Follow up with client and schedule calls for any details required for completing the assignments;
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, ESOPs etc.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and take appropriate action;
- Liaise with external regulators and advisors, such as lawyers and auditors; and
- Develop and oversee systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable compliances, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.