Recruitment Coordinator at Levers for Change Consulting Practice
Views:5181 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Levers for Change - Sales & Operations Consultant (2-5 yrs)
We are a management consulting company in the space of implementation consulting. We focus on high performance operational improvements & operational turnaround. We are in the business of Performance Transformation and located at Indore, Madhya Pradesh (However, the projects shall be anywhere across India). This is a 10 years old company that has done 24 implementation programs in India, Africa, Middle East & South Asia. This includes 6 operational turnaround initiatives
Currently, we are into a - Digital Transformation- initiative which will eventually be a startup company very soon. Digital Transformation includes Internet of Things (IoT), Remote monitoring, Asset management, Predictive Maintenance, Machine Learning (ML), Data Analytics, and so on to drive the Performance Transformation in an Organization and help in their Business Turnaround.
We are recruiting capable and determined individuals as - Sales & Operations Consultant- in - Indore- location. Candidates who are enthusiastic, excited and interested to add value and get valued can apply.
Sales and Operations Planning enables the leadership team to continuously achieve synchronization across various parts of the organization and involves balancing demand and financial objectives with the operational and financial constraints of the organization. This includes both strategic and tactical decision making related to balancing Demand, Supply and Service and aligning volume and mix with capacity available.
Accountable for facilitating and driving results in a client's business environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and leadership skills. This role will be challenged to help build and implement a world class Sales & Operations plan process across the Sales, Strategy, Planning and Operations Organization. The right candidate will lead the establishment and hold the ownership of execution of the S&Op process implementation in an organization
- Understand impact on client's business i.e. business contribution, nature and scope of responsibility, risk and financial management, strategic/tactical/operative responsibility
- Develop the S&Op framework which looks at the Value at Risk for the company along the three key dimensions of Demand, Supply and Service
- Establish the S&Op process for a company for various time horizons and ensured that this is percolated down to Demand, Supply and other functions
- Prepare multiple scenarios and simulations in case of Demand Supply Mismatch and scenarios to visualize the impact on top line and bottom line.
- Manages the bottom up view on planning looking at the details resources for each S&Op process
- Reconciliation of the top down and bottom up plans for various operational assets in S&Op process
- Responsible for product flow planning for new product launches or major events through the Supply Chain team
- Monitor and evaluate demand and capacity situation and manage deviations and risks.
- Create transparency of long term capacity utilization, production footprint and S&Op bottlenecks and risk management.
- Innovation and Change i.e. range and diversity of activities, problems, processes, market dynamics and management challenges that need to be recognized and resolved, improvement of processes, systems or products
- Develop and optimize all relevant processes, methods and tools for an effective fulfillment and documentation of S&Op process
- Continuously improve all effected processes to ensure the effectiveness of S&Op process.
- Liaise with other department heads across the organization to ensure that the relevant stakeholders are aligned to assure the timely fulfillment and implementation of S&Op
- Provide input, reviews and analyses for management and Executive S&Op meetings
- Drive and facilitate the S&Op review meeting ensuring that the right data is available from all the stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Purchasing, Production and Supply Chain
- Drive the decision made on Supply & demand and ensure that this decision is percolated down to the various functions
- Develop KPIs and other dashboard indicating the effectiveness of the S&Op process
- Establish the right rigor for the Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Drive education and training for S&Op: Direct coaching, motivation, performance and development of S&Op team in order to ensure a highly motivated, effective and efficient team that can achieve all company targets
- Provides information and ensures proper flow of communication followed by Lead system integration for S&Op
- People Leadership (i.e. management, motivation and development of staff as well as teamwork)
- Masters degree in Supply Chain or Operations
- 2-5 years of experience with forecasting, inventory, demand planning and Supply Planning.
- Experience with forecasting and S&Op tools tools such as Anaplan, SAP, JDA, SAS, Oracle etc.
- Strong people management and cross functional leadership experience
- Exceptional Supply Chain knowledge with focus on Planning
- Exceptional understanding of various facets of Demand and how they would impact Supply Chain
- Strong Financial understanding, strategic and Long Term thinking
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Inventory Planning, Merchandising and Category, Marketing and Customer Service teams
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations; have a keen eye for details.
- Strong facilitation and change management skills
- Ability to learn new platforms and technologies
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm for new ideas and innovative solutions
- Open, motivated personality who enjoys working in a team and in challenging situations
- Strong personal time management to coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to relay non-technical information to technical users and vice versa
Base location & travel:
- Since we work out of the clients- offices, the consultant may choose a base location of their preference if there is good air connectivity to enable travel in short notices
- The consultant shall travel to the client location for the full duration of the project
- Consultant can travel back to their base locations every fortnight or monthly based on the project requirement. Married employees, when working on projects favorably located with short travel durations, shall be allowed to go back home every weekend.
- However, there might be exceptions to these guidelines for the first 12 months of joining to ensure more time spent on projects and hence faster learning.
- Salaries at all levels are on par with implementation consulting industry standards
- All expenses for travel, stay, internet and phone bills shall be borne by the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.