Director at LetsVenture
Views:410 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
LetsVenture - General Counsel (6-9 yrs)
LetsVenture today has 3 verticals : Early stage business [ startups raising $100k- $1.5mn via Angels and Microfunds], MyStartupEquity [ SaaS product for ESOP and Captable Management], LVPlus [Growth and Late Stage Investments]
Job Description :
Be part of the early stage business team where you will work on transaction closures and fund management.
- Assisting on the deal documentation [drafting and review of SHA and SSA] and negotiation during the closure of investments
- Analysis of legal and financial diligence reports
- Coordination with various stakeholders for transaction closure
- Legal research on corporate law, FDI-related issues
- Manage Compliance and legal agreements of Angel AIF
Capabilities Required for the role :
Communication : Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ; Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
Tenacity : Ability to work in a stressful environment and meet deadlines.
Maturity : Makes sound judgments in difficult and ambiguous situations.
Ownership : Takes accountability.
Time Management : Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and engaging startup environment
- Scope to constantly interact with non-lawyers in a stimulating environment with design, communications, operations and the engineering teams
- Excellent training in applying business principles to the practice of law and in tracking compliance
Who can apply :
- Candidates available full-time (in office)
- Are from Bangalore or willing to relocate to Bangalore
- 6-9 yrs of experience in the startup industry and early stage investments
- Have received their UG/PG degrees in Law