LET Media Labs - Digital Lead - Client Success (2-4 yrs)
With increased connectivity, established infrastructure and 5G on the line, digital technology is on its way to revolutionize the industry as we know it. However, while everyone has witnessed the potential of digital, not everyone knows how to harness this magic.
That is why we are here.
ET Medialabs is India's leading performance Marketing & Analytics company, driving the digital marketing growth of some of the most sophisticated brands of the country, including Limeroad, Lenskart, Mamearth, Forest Essentials, Licious, Ketto, Edureka, Goodearth, Grofers, Satyapaul, etc. to name a few. A trusted partner with more than 300 companies, ET Medialabs has been their pillar for data driven online growth with high success ratio. With 8 glorious years behind us, we pride ourselves in the knowledge and hard work of our employees, a highly skilled and motivated team of IIT and IIM alumni.
We are looking for passionate hustlers who want to be a part of the future that data creates. A career at ET Medialabs provides an unparalleled learning curve with hands-on experience of working with industry leaders. We focus on the individual growth of each employee with training and workshops to provide in-depth knowledge of performance marketing and data analytics. Immensely challenging and exceptionally rewarding, the jobs at ET Medialabs impart the employees with invaluable skills like leadership quality and team-work through coordination with multiple stakeholders within and outside of organization.
If you have what it takes to think outside the box, apply and be a part of ET Medialab for an ever evolving journey. As tough as it is to predict the future of digital, one can definitely say that Digital is the Future. And we are here to take you there.
Job Responsibilities :
- Handling multiple clients with a team and should be able to retain the client by achieving the goals and targets
- Advocate, develop and deliver innovation digital marketing campaigns and client experiences via relevant channels to all clients
- Support the day-to-day management and delivery of the digital campaign plans
- Manage multiple, complex timelines successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environments
- Work collaboratively with teams to translate client needs into campaign strategies that over-deliver on their needs
- Develop in-depth and technical reporting to showcase performance, both for clients and within ETML
- Conduct regular meetings with client teams & POCs on status reports and analyze the results of on-going campaigns along with planning a roadmap for future experiment designs
- Educate internal stakeholders on cross-industry trends and best practices that align to the ETML digital strategy within the organization
- 2-4 years of industry experience (agency background) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from Tier 1 college
- In-depth knowledge of advertisement & analytics platforms (Meta, AdWords, GA4, Appsflyer etc.)
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack of translating numbers into actionable insights
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced work environment
- Lead and mentor a team
- Punctuality and dedication towards meeting goals & deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets & PPT
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Hindi and English