Head HR at Lentra
Views:518 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Lentra.AI - Learning & Development Partner (6-10 yrs)
Who we are
Lentra is a new-age lending platform that is poised to revolutionize the lending industry. Our suite of customer-centric, scalable products is engineered to make the best use of AI & ML and transform end-to-end processes of the lending business.
What we are looking for :
- We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to help us design, procure and develop and administer the Learning function. This role is critical to our ongoing growth and build and sustain a culture of learning. This role will report directly to the People Ops Head and is based out of Pune
What You Would Do :
- Assist in the overall administration of the Human Resources Learning function, which includes managing communication, scheduling, measurement, and reporting
- Partner in assessing and assimilating the learning needs in the organization through different modes and interaction with managers and employee groups. Work closely with Business leaders to determine core competencies required for all the roles, identify competency/skill gaps and identify specific resources to ensure acquisition and maintenance of those competencies.
- Plan, Design and Manage the learning programs from inception to execution and program closure.
- Managing the post-program feedback and identifying gaps for further actions.
- Managing the LMS and Learning Tools for development actions and ensuring meaningful action
- Effectively partner with learning vendors for curating content for specific programs.
- Design and Delivery of creative content for learning and culture interventions.
- Maintaining data and dashboards for learning interventions
- Designing technical post-training assessments for specific technical programs by effectively partnering with the managers.
What You Have Accomplished:
- You have MBA/Post Graduation in HR with at least 6 to 7 years experience in Learning and Development Programs
- You have experience in working on effective learning and development methods ( Preferable in SAAS)
- You have experience with e-learning platforms and practices
- You are proficient in MS Office, MS Excel, and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen and the ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels.
- You have multitasking skills and a strong teamwork ethic
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Self-starter; ability to work under minimal supervision