Head HR at Lentra
Views:172 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Lentra.AI - Client Engagement Manager (10-13 yrs)
Key Responsibilities would be:
- Manage the relationship with CXO level at client side
- Act as a consultant and efficiently and amicably negotiate the timeline and scope with clients
- Manage relationship at various levels at client-side and ensure the business growth of Lentra by cross-selling its products
- Effectively work with various delivery teams and track the adherence of committed timelines
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction and handling client communication including weekly status calls.
- Project estimation and handling pre-sales call when required
- Excellent client management skills (10+ years of experience in client interfacing role a minimum of 5+ years experience in managing client)
- Preferred to have programming background in any open-source language (e.g. Java, or . Net) and should still be well aware of key concepts
- Extensive experience in project/program management, resource management, scheduling, planning, deployment, support, and training.
- Experience in managing change requests and prioritization in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent understanding of process management, improvement practices, change management process, operation services.
- Experience managing multiple clients
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent articulation skills and should be master of proactive communication
- Should act as an efficient bridge between the client and the delivery team
- Should be able to create impressive reports for external and internal stakeholders to manage the perception and raise timely escalation
- Candidates from premier institutes are preferred.