Lentra - Solutions Consultant (7-10 yrs)
About the Role:
- Work with sales team to co-manage key accounts and understand their requirements from a business perspective and propose a solution using our product portfolio
- Assist sales team to help mature and close large opportunities. This would mean building relationships with key technical folks within the key accounts
- Review RFX documents to understand scope of work and customer needs, develop an overarching solution to be proposed as part of the solicitation response
- Pre sales support to present the solutions, demo products and showcase the value analysis
- Post sale support in terms of value analysis, responding to customer queries, interfacing with other verticals to resolve the queries, as needed
- Understand lending landscape, needs of FIs, MSME's and Industry and help map solutions based on customer requirements
- Wider understanding of the alternate data streams (apart from credit data) like GST, Bank Statements and the value add it brings in terms of building credit risk solutions
- Derive data driven Insights and build engaging storylines which would enable clients to understand and appreciate the value of our Offerings
- Act as a liaison between Clients and internal Product Strategy team to enhance the product offerings based on customer feedback
- Strong Analytical Capabilities
- Executive presence and assertiveness.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, handle ambiguous situations and exercise judgement in a variety of situations.
- Strong communication, organizational, verbal & written skills. Excellent presentation and demo skills
- High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get results.
- Understanding of Alternate Data like GST, Bank Statements, Financials
- Flexibility to travel as needed