Head HR at Lentra
Views:187 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Lentra - Regional Sales Manager (5-10 yrs)
- Lentra has built the best-in-class AI/ML-enabled Digital Lending Solutions creating a deep impact on the consumer and business lending landscape. The visible outcome of our offering is an ALL digital, completely paperless lending business flow.
- We service some of the leading names in the Indian Financial Services industry, which include the largest private banks, NBFCs, and Fintechs. Our AI & ML enabled lending solutions have revolutionized several lending functions like consumer durable finance, Two-wheeler finance, home loan, LAP, MSME lending, supply chain finance, and co-lending.
- We are at a very exciting infliction point, where we are looking to expand in India as well as internationally. We are also looking to create additional product lines to service the BFSI markets.
Role Purpose :
Lentra.AI is seeking Rockstar Sales professionals to join their sales team as Associate Directors/Regional Managers for BFSI sales. This role would be at the forefront of Lentra's growth story and will be responsible for acquiring new logos by selling Lentra's cutting-edge, state-of-the-art Saas/PaaS solutions across the Banks, NBFCs, and Fintechs.
You will report to the chief business officer and work closely with the senior leadership to achieve organizational goals.
Experience and background :
- 5-10 years of SaaS, software, data and analytics, IT solutions sales to Banks, NBFCs and Fintechs
- Strong network with CRO, CTO, Retail Banking Business Heads in the BFSI sector
- Preferred experience in selling LOS (Loan Origination System), LMS (Loan Management Systems), BRE (Business Rule Engine), Score Cards, Data Analytics, Digital Lending Solutions to BFSI segment
- Basic understanding of Retail and business lending processes of banks
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Travel to various Client locations within a defined market will be required, currently, work from home
- Employ personal communication and sales skills while meeting with prospective business/consumer clients
- Meeting and pitching our digital lending solutions to CIOs, CTOs, Retail/Consumer/Business/SME Finance Heads, CROs, Analytics Heads, of Banks, NBFCS and Fintechs. Understand their requirements, work with internal teams to create a strong value proposition.
- Do demos and presentations to clients
- Maintain consistent communication with clients through outbound calls and personal onsite visits
- Create sales opportunities through alternate channels
- Gather all necessary documentation for accounts to be opened
- Attain sales goals; identity, acquire and grow new and existing banking relationships, meeting production volume as designated
- Initiate and maintain strong referral relationships within the division
- Maintain the required knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures, and other compliance requirements that pertain to the Retail Bank.
- Awareness and knowledge of new trends and practices in the lending domain
- Plan and participate in the BFSI sector events, webinars, and promotions