Head HR at Lentra
Views:2140 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Lentra - Project Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (8-10 yrs)
- We have built the best-in-class LENDING STACK. The visible outcome of our offering is an ALL digital, completely paperless lending business flow.
- We service some of the leading names in the Indian Financial Services industry. To name a few - HDFC Bank, TVS Credit, Standard Chartered Bank, Tata Capital, Capital First, HDFC Limited, Union Bank of India, HDB Financial Services, etc.
- We are at a very exciting juncture point, where we are looking to expand in India as well as internationally. We are also looking to create additional product lines to service the BFSI markets.
Key Responsibilities would be:
- Organizing, managing, and leading multiple project implementations in a fast-paced IT environment across multiple functional teams.
- Defining and managing large-scale project proposals and plans. Execute to plan and deliver within budget and on time.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and handling client communication including weekly status calls.
- Managing and technical anchoring of the team including their task scheduling, rating, and management.
- Tracking and reviewing the team's performance by conducting periodic reviews for all the areas and ensuring they adhere to the delivery schedule and other objectives.
- Project estimation and handling pre-sales call when required.
- Excellent client management skills (5+ years of experience in client interfacing role & minimum 2+ years experience in managing client)
- Should have programming background in any open-source language (e.g. Java, or .Net) and should still be well aware of key concepts
- Extensive experience in project/program management, resource management, scheduling, planning, deployment, support, and training.
- Experience in managing change requests and prioritization in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent understanding of process management, improvement practices, change management process, operation services.
- Experience managing multiple clients and a global client base with strong knowledge of Agile/SCRUM processes. Experience in leading teams located in multiple regions would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent articulation skills and should be master of proactive communication
- Should act as an efficient bridge between the client and the delivery team
- Should be able to create impressive reports for external and internal stakeholders to manage the perception and raise timely escalation
- Candidates from the premier institutes are preferred.