Head HR at Lentra
Views:153 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Lentra - Lead - Internal Communications - Employee Engagement Vertical (10-12 yrs)
- Lentra has built the best-in-class AI/ML-enabled Digital Lending Solutions creating a deep impact on the consumer and business lending landscape. The visible outcome of our offering is an ALL digital, completely paperless lending business flow.
- We service some of the leading names in the Indian Financial Services industry, which include the largest private banks, NBFCs, and Fintechs. Our AI & ML enabled lending solutions have revolutionized several lending functions like consumer durable finance, Two-wheeler finance, home loan, LAP, MSME lending, supply chain finance, and co-lending.
- We are at a very exciting infliction point, where we are looking to expand in India as well as internationally. We are also looking to create additional product lines to service the BFSI markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional who can own and drive media relations and internal communication.
- Work with Internal Communications in delivering the internal communications strategy and employee engagement plan
- Develop internal communication strategies and employee engagement programs to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst employees; help build brand ambassadors programs
- Create, uncover, and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand.
- Execute best practices and approaches of Internal Communications and improving ways to enhance employee life cycle
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition by highlighting key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors, leveraging candidate-facing communications, through various digital platforms.
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy, drive marketing communication for Employee engagement programs and drive candidate attraction/ employer engagement through social media, events, and other channels.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI & provide feedback of these results to stakeholders
Experience and background:
- 10 years of experience in Internal Communications, Employee engagement
- Excellent in articulating content for Internal Communication and brand promotion
- Key KPIs deliverable for the role - building brand awareness & work as an ambassador for employee life cycle
- Ability to drive townhalls for employees and leaderships events
- Build relationships with stakeholders both inside and outside the organization.
- A strategic thinker with understanding of talent segments and personas, to be able to drive employer branding campaigns to a varied audience
- Well versed with social media platforms