Head HR at Lentra
Views:2117 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:241
Lentra - Delivery Partner (20-25 yrs)
About Lentra :
Lentra is a new-age, domain-native platform built from the ground up, designed and developed to empower financial institutions with tomorrow's lending ecosystem, today. With its full-stack, fully digital, secured products and solutions, Lentra is the future of smart, seamless, secure digital lending.
Our solutions cover the Indian lending stack effectively for digital origination by providing capabilities like eKYC, vKYC, eSign, eNACH, etc., besides MultiBureau(R), a comprehensive BRE for faster decisioning and configurable onboarding workflows. Reliability and minimal TATs are the key takeaways from Lentra's offerings.
Our Marquee Clients including the topmost private banks in India are now future ready and encashing business opportunities. Lentra's zero risk instant lending solution will empower the FIs to leapfrog into the future.
- Single point accountability for delivery for large customer accounts. Collaborate with Client Partner to define strategy for the account - Service delivery, Account Plan and Growth, Digital Transformation initiatives, Employee development, Organizational Capability development
- Good program and crisis management skills
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills
- Primary accountability for P&L for the account. Scope Definition, Solutioning, planning, execution, resourcing, setup and run project governance.
- Define, Implement and Monitor initiatives defined in the account plan
- Partner in Strategic initiatives for the customer organization, Alignment with customers business imperatives.
- Drive the delivery reviews with customers, travel to customer locations as needed and maintain relationships with customers - to be seen as advisor
- Benchmark performance of the service delivery organization and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Present/ publish organizational achievements and capabilities to Analyst groups for benchmarking studies and surveys
- Support Leadership development initiatives for delivery managers and project managers, inculcate high performance behaviors.
Candidate requirements :
- Candidates should have at least 20 years of experience. Minimum of 8 to 10 years in Delivery Leadership & Program Management role.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in relevant discipline with strong academic track record
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set Manage & own business in a way that meets & exceeds set growth plan. Has global perspective in mind with ability to quickly align business & team to meet objectives.
- Systematically solves and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs; demonstrates deep understanding of the impact of globalization.
- Customer Delight : Convert customers into Promoters by exceeding expectations. Empathic personnel who respond positively to meet customers & employees expectations. Drives innovation & services driven culture. Bends backwards to add value & deliver on expectations thereby delighting the customer.
- Interpersonal Influence : Uses rational and emotional drives that would appeal to relevant parties with comfort in driving engagement. Drive & promote organizational culture within and outside LTI. Tailored communicator with ability to articulate his/her thoughts & viewpoint effectively. In-depth knowhow of industry trends & best practices.
- Learning Agility : Promotes open door culture for all with aim of improvement & development of team(s). Active & willing to embrace change; promotes new systems, processes, ideas & technologies to cope in an ambiguous environment. Encourage & lead the change that enhances organizational & workforce effectiveness.
- Developing Self & Others : Identify, nurture and retain talent thereby inspiring & prompting organizational development. Encourage & foster people development initiatives by enabling talent recognition & growth. Build a high performance team by prompting a culture of trust, collaboration & ownership.
- Operational Excellence : Drive maximum value by guiding Org level initiatives systematically from planning to execution stage. Inspires team to deliver results through innovative means & promote customer delight culture. Expert in Financial & Operational aspects while leading large customers.
Location & commitments
This is a Permanent Opportunity.
Job Location is Pune (Remote during Pandemic)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.