Corporate HR at Lenskart
Views:2591 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Lenskart - Senior Manager - Quality Assurance - Manufacturing Plant (12-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Quality Assurance - Manufacturing Plant
1. Manage the overall quality performance including delivery accuracy, cost reduction, suppliers development and performance control. Devise and establish quality procedures, standards and specifications.
2. Lead continuous improvement projects and NPI(new production introduce), mainly focus on quality improvement and lead time reduction (stream line).
3. Set up quality control SOP and provide training to team members in order to improve team performance.
4. Work with suppliers on quality control and further improve the yield and reduce continuously the in-process failure rate.
5. Coach, push, monitor the continual improvement activities and implement 8D, TQM, and continual improvement projects etc.
6. Setup the quality management system (QMS) and look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
7. Communicate with customer on complaint and feedback and focus on customer satisfaction and related improvement action plans.
8. Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
9. Review the existing policies and guidelines and suggest suitable modifications.
Team Management -Managing the overall plant quality operations with a team of direct and indirect team members to achieve operational excellence with statutory & legal compliance.
Risk Management and Non-Conformance Product Handling - Proactively taking decision related to improvements and innovations to support risk management & business at plant level. To make and implement the system for controlling and realizing nonconformance as per ISO and Lenskart protocol.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.