Senior Manager at Lenskart
Views:1421 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Lenskart - Product Management - Post Purchase (8-13 yrs)
Product Management @ Lenskart
Company Overview :
Lenskart is India's fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India's population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India.
With technology integration into the eyewear vertical, and keeping a deep focus on consumer happiness, Lenskart has grown more than 200% Year on Year in the last 2 years to be among the top 3 Optical Retail businesses of India today.
About this role: Product Management
The person will be managing the Lenskart 's products and primarily be responsible for ensuring that the product is aligned with the short term tactical and long terms strategic goals of the company. You will be working with an experienced team of engineers, content writers, animators and designers to take the product through multiple successful releases.
The following crisply defines our philosophy of Product Management and describes our "Ideal Product Manager"
1. Your product strategy and vision are most effective when they are substantiated with real user interactions and data analytics
2. A list of 10 items for the next release with a clear sense of priority will go a long way to ensure that the release is both effective and on-time
3. While working closely with Engineering, Content developers and other product managers it is crucial to identify dependencies early on for a smooth release
4. You know from the bottom of your heart that a PRD that speaks out the user's needs and wants is the best way to ensure internal buy-in and super high productivity levels
5. A simple annotated wireframe is much better than a 5 page PRD
6. A PRD that is more than 5 pages will not be read
7. A feature no matter how great it sounds, is a true success only when it can be measured
8. Not all your features will be a runaway success and will need constant fine-tuning on an iterative basis
9. In spirit, you are the CEO of your product
1. 8-12 years of total experience and mandatory 5+ years of Product Management experience.
2. Experience working with an e-commerce company in building product features related to Post Purchase, Customer Query management, NPS, Returns & Refunds expertise.
3. Passionate about building products in the internet and mobile space, demonstrated either through your last job or outside of work as a hobby or part-time activity
4. Strong sense of usability and information architecture.
5. Exceptionally motivated about making a measurable impact on the end-user.
6. Experience in building products in the consumer internet or mobile space.
7. A person should have strong analytical skills
8. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Power BI, Omniture, Freshdesk would be a plus.