Corporate HR at Lenskart
Views:454 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lenskart - Manager - Accounts Payable & Treasury - CA (6-10 yrs)
Strategically managing the organizations accounts payable process and function. This position directs and oversees the daily management of accounts payable processes associated with the payment of invoices, vendor payment, processing of purchase orders and communication with buyers.
- Lead the AP team to drive end to end accounts payable process for the entire business at Lenskart (Stores & Corporate Functions)
- Develop SOPs, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Managing Creditors Report, Ageing analysis, TDS and GST compliances
- Expertise in invoice processing/vendor management/ employee claims/payments disbursement/record keeping
- Variance analysis, payment trend and expense trend preparation and analysis
- Involved in finalization of provisions and final adjustments at month end
- Vendor Reconciliations on a timely basis
- Interacting with Internal/Statutory auditors and ensuring timely closure of audit
- Setting up the new systems related to AP module and processes and managing smooth payments within TAT
- Forecasting weekly/monthly payments
- Active engagement with key stakeholders such as Auditors, Treasury, Procurement, Finance & Operating Leadership
- Identifications and implementation of process driven systems in place including the automation of process
- Management of long and short term cash flows and working capital/liquidity management
- Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business needs
- Investment of short term cash surplus in money market instruments, making recommendations to the CFO
- Preparation of board level cash and other risk management reporting
- Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities in line with the delegation of authority
- Management of the month end reports and daily activities in treasury and supporting the month end process.
- Ensure regulatory/compliance returns and complete.
Managing the overall Accounts Payable operations with a team of direct and indirect team members to achieve operational excellence . Also, setting up the KRA Metrics for the team & monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently.
Required Candidate profile:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with 6-10 years of experience in corporate accounting, specializing in accounts payable processes.
- Must have team handling experience.