Human Capital at Lenskart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2500 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lenskart - Lead - Public Relations (4-12 yrs)
- Lenskart today is moving towards becoming a Lifestyle Brand known for its varied assortment mix catering to multiple genres and Target audience. The marketing team plays a critical role in helping us achieve the same while contributing to profitability and business success.
- Lenskart is looking for a Public Relations Lead to support our business across India. We are looking for an incumbent who will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high number of diverse campaigns.
- This role requires a high-judgment, self-motivated and creative communications professional. The incumbent will work closely with our Marketing team and will be responsible for rolling out campaigns to support our policy objectives.
- Working closely with other members of the corporate PR and Marketing teams, the successful candidate will devise and implement strategies to protect and enhance Lenskart' s reputation in India.
- The candidate must bring in the ability to navigate complex and ambiguous, multi-perspective environment, ability to work across multiple business verticals including teams based locally and elsewhere as well as with different external stakeholders and partners.
Key Responsibilities :
- Set up an effective PR Programme which includes developing a PR Strategy, identifying key messages, creation of relevant documents (Company backgrounder, Co-founder profiles, press releases, by-line articles) and picture bank (management and product pictures)
- Liaison with Public Relations agency to ensure key media relationships to gain superior leverage and maximum media exposure for the brand
- Take the PR Programme to new heights in accordance with the mission, vision, and goals of the organization liaising with the PR agency. Ensure optimum exposure across various stakeholders -media, bloggers and influencers
- Promote different key messages, new services and applications across different forms of media highlighting the USP's and innovations in a creative and strategic manner.
- Media Interactions/ Press meets in key markets across different geographies to ensure more awareness amongst consumers to create buzz for sale as well as franchisee leads.
- Ensure consistent messaging in brand communication across various mediums in Electronic, print, and online media - Press Releases, Spokesperson interviews for Brand Stories and Industry Stories, Guest Columns
- Coordination with various teams to ensure a consistent flow of information-Merchandising, Product, Technology, Special Projects, etc
- Monitoring and evaluation of press coverage across media