Assistant Manager TA at Lenskart
Views:663 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lenskart - HR Business Partner/Talent Acquisition - Retail (8-14 yrs)
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including. screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Lead employer branding initiatives for Campus Placements. Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.