Assistant Manager at Lenskart
Views:2434 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Lenskart - Head - Buying & Planning (12-20 yrs)
Head Buying & Planning
Job description :
The Head of Buying and Merchandising will lead and manage the buying and merchandising team. They will be the link between retail, wholesale and Ecommerce. To support business growth & act as a centralized control for all of the category heads, Implement planning excellence to improve profits, great assortment buying basis consumer preference.
Key Responsibilities :
Drive biz through buying and planning awesome product assortment to achieve sales across channels.
1) Category planning (e.g. planning for right width, depth, OTB, category gaps & range planning, inventory management, right mix of core/ fashion, attribute groups, etc.)
2) Buying :
- Seasonal product assortment across all channels (& support diff. geographies)
- Working closely with vendors & in-house design teams to ensure constant inflow of innovation, new designs aligned with pulse of consumers including trend forecasting, consumer insights etc. Re-ordering of high selling lines & ensuring sufficient DOH
3) Ensuring timely go-live: Working closely with supply chain & internal teams for product sampling, QC, timely delivery to ensure availability including ensuring GRN, product feed, catalogue management etc.
4) Successful collection launches & store assortment planning (eg What products to send to which type of stores without over-spreading)
5) Daily trade to maximize ROS :
Actively managing product life cycle (PLC), store spread and discounting to maximize sales (eg ensuring spread of high selling products, slow movers to discontinue from buying, when & what to put on liquidation etc.)
6) Support margins and quality promise
7) Driving product development, vendor management, working in collaboration with the design team, etc.
KPIs to drive :
- Overall: Channel wise sales & margins (shared with channels)
- Availability of bestsellers (at warehouse & stores)
- Achievement of PLC wise ROS targets
- Sell through of new lines
- Achievement of PLC wise DOH targets
Job requirements :
- Masters in Fashion from NIFT or other global reputable colleges with 12+ years' experience of managing multiple categories / merchandizing experience.
Ideal candidate :
- Data and detail oriented
- Strong consumer centricity to pick the pulse of the market/ fashion trends.
- Strong experience of driving PnL
- Strong analytical & numerical approach towards problem solving
- Good team building & management skills mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.