AM - Talent Acquisition at Lenskart
Views:3925 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lenskart - Business Analyst (1-5 yrs)
- Conducting Requirements analysis and Translating and simplifying requirements thereby giving solutions to the respective stakeholders
- Would be responsible for collating data from various sources including Tableau and deriving information about the business
- Would be responsible for understanding the business at a holistic level including the problems and opportunities within the business, and helping to provide solutions wherever applicable with the help of data
- Would responsible for drawing logical co-relation on how to present and analyse data to be able to arrive at solutions
- Organizing and doing data warehousing in a systematic manner to ensure smooth and quick access
Key Personal and Professional Attributes :
Collaborative Skills :
- The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
Functional understanding :
- The role is critical for the business performance and would require the incumbent to create a competitive business advantage. It would be critical to analyze the effectiveness of the processes on a day to day basis and course correct.
Data driven/ Analytical :
- The role is required to drive specific process efficiency metrics and would be accountable to drive data-driven decision making.
Results oriented :
- The role is required to work on deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.