Lenskart - Associate/Analyst - Business Analyst - M&A/Private Equity Investments - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT (2-5 yrs)
Lenskart is looking for a young energetic investment professional to join us in our team. This role is critical for the growth of Lenskart, given the exponential expansion plans at hand.
Mergers and acquisitions analyst will be required to do most of the preliminary research for potential deals. The Incumbent will analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities and review company fundamentals and financial statements.
S/he will be closely working with the Business teams and other functional leaders in the company, including those in finance, sales, and marketing. The incumbent should have strong financial skills, understanding of valuation methodologies and industry drivers.
The individual will need to fit in well into the hands-on entrepreneurial culture of Lenskart and be a key contributor to its growth. Given the strategic importance of this role, the individual will be a strategic thought partner to the function and should be able to work effectively with cross functional teams.
ROLE CONTEXT -
The Associate/Analyst will work primarily in the M&A and investments function and will have the following responsibilities:
- Ideation to build new deal pipeline
- Deal Sourcing and execution
- Deal Evaluation including Financial analysis, industry research and competitor mapping.
- Creation of valuation models, IMs and pitch books
- Driving Diligence and Deal Closure
- Support the portfolio companies in development and growth
- Supports M&A Strategy within the group, screening and prioritizing targets as business goals
- Responsible for the preliminary evaluation of investment opportunities
- Work with different BUs to identify investment/acquisition opportunities to accelerate their growth
- Development of financial models and valuations analysis to provide accurate deal valuation and structure and present the same to the senior leadership teams
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to build consensus for investments/deals and to ensure smooth conduction of diligence processes
- Assist lawyers in long form documentation
CANDIDATE PROFILE -
- MBA from IIMs/ISB/other Tier 1 Business Schools
- Prior experience in Corporate M&A, Private Equity, Investment Banking and Consulting preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel modeling and presentation development skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity and without much supervision
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.