Lenskart - AGM/General Manager - Telesales (15-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- At least 15years of total work experience with minimum 5 years in Telesales team management, preferably from an Internet selling background.
- High level of Target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
- Proven leadership skills, self-motivated & ability to manage competing priorities.
- Exposure to value & volume selling is a must.
- Should have pleasing personality and good communication & presentation skills.
- Should have high data management skills (an expert in excel)
- Should be able to work in a pressure situation.
- Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
- Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
- Strong results orientation - is able to focus and deliver results
- Excellent problem-solving skills - coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross functional teams
- Drive performance management across workforce by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics.
- Own complete P&L of the tele sales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
- Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
1. Entrepreneurial thinking midst: self-motivated and self-directed with any ability to think innovatively.
2. Passion for results: Highly degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
3. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities