Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:663 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Lenovo - Technical Marketing Manager - WW SMB Marketing (7-12 yrs)
Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 250 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employ fantastic people come join the fun!
About the Role -
The Technical Marketing Manager SMB Segment is a B2B marketing communications role. As a part of Lenovo's WW SMB Marketing team, the candidate will be primarily responsible for the development of marketing and sales enablement content focused on Lenovo solutions for the SMB segment. This is a senior individual contributor role.
The position requires current and direct knowledge of the PC and hardware industry, and earlier hands-on experience in one or more sub-functions of communications - especially copywriting or design. Candidates with current roles in the leading PC/electronics/hardware companies are encouraged to apply.
The ability to consult with technical teams and non-technical stakeholders SMEs and regional marketing functions to identify and craft the right messages that are clear, unique and interesting is absolutely essential in this role.
A Bachelors Engineering (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical) with an MBA in Marketing is essential.
Spoken and written English must be exemplary.
SMB Solution Enablement
1. Consult with product development, solution architects and SMEs to identify the Lenovo solution mix (product + software + service + accessory) for predefined SMB customer problems
2. Develop the core messaging and enablement content for the solution
3. Own the development and delivery of sales and customer facing content assets by working with external agency partners
4. Provide product and technical expertise to the SMB Marketing team
5. Build and maintain relationships with regional sales enablement and marketing function as the SPOC for the team
- Logical creativity to be able to create technically accurate messaging that appeals to IT decision makers
- Demonstrated knowledge of end computing technology and the IT ecosystem
- Ability to successfully manage varied stakeholder needs and timelines
- 10 years or more in a similar role
- 100% B2B/tech industry background
(FMCG/Consumer experience will only be considered if the candidate is exceptional)
- 2 years or more leading a team
- Bachelors Engineering (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical) from a reputed University
- MBA in Marketing
- Any other relevant certifications