Head - India Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:594 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lenovo - Senior Counsel/Country Head - Legal (14-21 yrs)
- Support and enable business by providing strategic legal advice to Lenovo India
- Advise the business on statutory compliance requirements under India law
- Manage litigation and work with subject matter experts within the legal department to align on strategies to resolve litigation matters with business buy-in.
- Structure, draft, negotiate and vet major commercial deals (inc. Tender - Public & Pvt Sector, End-customer sales and partner/distribution arrangements). Review marketing materials/collateral across all media (inc. print, web, radio etc). Review sales initiatives and provide practical advice.
- Develop and implement a compliance culture. Advise management of potential legal risks in Competition, Consumer and other statutes and help to ensure compliance; Manage responses and interactions with various Central, State/Territory regulatory bodies
- Ad-hoc support and guidance in relation to manufacturing, real estate, insurance and/or employment law matters.
- Develop training materials and provide training to the business on legal areas such as contracts, consumer, Company privacy and data protection.
Position Requirements :
- Strong experience in IT/commercial transactions with background advising on Competition, Tenders and consumer law
- Experience in intellectual property / competition law/data protection a benefit.
- Previous law firm (mid/top-tier) or fast-paced in-house legal experience with litigation experience preferable.
- Effective communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong demonstrated business/commercial acumen.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/stakeholders simultaneously within timelines.
- Flexibility and desire to work/learn on broad matters
- Strong MS Office skills.