Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:2667 Applications:557 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lenovo - Regional Sales Manager - Small & Medium Business - East Region (15-20 yrs)
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smartphones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo, we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people- come join the fun!
- Ensure all sales representatives achieve profit targets, maintain margins, achieve sales volumes and revenue, increased market share and control expenses as detailed in budgets and business plans.
- Maximize sales of services. Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products with specific focus on Premium mix.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Ensure that all sales employees receive new models launched and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- To manage key account delivery to ensure employer service level agreements and targets are achieved.
- Drive Sellout and Sell-through, Ensure growth of Lenovo in terms of T3 reach, actively set out to achieve and exceed objectives for market penetration.
- Manage channel partner relationships and ensure that they have adequate support on Lenovo products.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans. Organizing special promotional events with retail partners.
- Master degree in marketing, communications, business administration or a related discipline with 15+ years of experience and 7+ years of relevant experience in SMB market in technology product sales heading a region and team