Associate Manager Talent Acquisition at Lenovo
Views:2437 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Lenovo - Product Manager - India SMB - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
We are presently hiring for Product Manager - India SMB based in Bangalore.
Responsibilities of the position -
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves product training.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels including liaison with production to ensure supply timelines.
- Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations. To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Drive sales of specific product categories (identified based on organisation needs) by liasioning directly with T1/T2 partners and also key sales stakeholders
1. Education/ Qualification
- Must Have: Bachelors degree in business/ marketing/ engineering
- Desired: MBA from Tier 1 college
Minimum 3+ yrs experience in Product Management roles OR 2+ yrs in SMB Sales + atleast one year in product / national Marketing roles
Key functional/technical competencies -
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills: business cases, margin and cash flow analysis;
- Project management skills; Group facilitation skills; Analytical skills; Problem solving skills;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation