Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:3481 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lenovo - Mid Market Sales Manager - Small & Medium Business (3-8 yrs)
Mid Market Sales Manager - Small & Medium Business/ B2B Sales
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people- come join the fun!
- Develop and maintain relationship with new and existing customers
- Experience in end customer management must.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to the organization.
- Work closely with channel sales manager, leading the day-to-day channel sales activities in assigned region.
- Meet and exceed sales target by volumes, revenue, region penetration, market share, profitability and growth.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products with specific focus on Premium mix. Maximize sale of services.
- Responsible for finding, qualifying, signing and nurturing relationships with Value Added Resellers (VARs), within an assigned territory.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans. Review sales progress and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively maintain and keep current customer/channel partner information and sales opportunities.
1. Education/ Qualification
Must Have : MBA full time from Premier B-School
2. Work experience 5 + years of sales and marketing experience;
Experience in end customer management must.
3. Key functional/technical competencies:
- Strong team player, Strong understanding of retail business, general business acumen
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to translate the results of analysis into action points
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
4. Key Behavioral competencies:
- Leading and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating information
- Persuading and influencing
- Adapting and responding to change