Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:1168 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lenovo - Manager - eTail Online Sales - PC Category (7-10 yrs)
- Lenovo is a US $50 billion #212 under global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations,and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
- At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people- come join the fun!
To manage Lenovo business on the PC category (Tablets and Smart devices) across all key etail platforms (FK/AM/PayTM etc) via Lenovo Authorized Online Business Partners to achieve desired/ set organizational objectives (Revenue/ Mix/ Share/ Profitability/New category inroads).
- Must Have : Full time MBA from a top B-School
- 7-10 years of marketing and sales experience in IT / Telecom/ Appliances/ FMCG industry
Key Functional Competencies :
- Ability to multi-task, research and analyze business at a macro level and execute plans at a micro level
- Rigour of sales execution, Strong focus on managing field level complications and resolving issues in best interests of the organization and key stakeholders.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Computer experience (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet)
Key Behavioral Competencies :
- Persuading and influencing
- Innovating and researching
- Adapting and responding to change
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Leading and initiating action