Lenovo - Lead - Sales Recruitment Vertical (8-12 yrs)
Sales Recruitment Vertical Lead
Lenovo is a US$70 billion revenue global technology powerhouse, ranked #159 in the Fortune Global 500, employing 75,000 people around the world and over 1700 people in India across offices located in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurugram, including our manufacturing facility in Pondicherry. We serve millions of customers every day in 180 markets. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, Lenovo has built on its success as the world's leading PC player by expanding into new growth areas of infrastructure, mobile, solutions, and services. This transformation together with Lenovo's world-changing innovation is building a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
We are looking to hire senior sales recruitment lead for our India Business. This will be IC role based in Bengaluru.
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of high-velocity Sales and GTM recruiting experience, effective pipeline building skills, and generally have an ability to prioritize and show results. Our Sales Recruiter will have multiple stakeholders Hiring Managers, so excitement around juggling lots of balls and working with our fun team will be critical to success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand requisition requirements and develop a plan for sourcing candidates across all our GTM functions (Sales, Partners, Channels, Marketing, Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, etc.)
- Oversee the full life-cycle recruitment of all Sales and related roles and ensure Recruiting and Interview Team SLAs are met.
- Act as the main point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Source top candidates through multiple channels (like participating in events, organizing career days, using databases or social media) and use your creativity and relationship skills to find fun, new ways to get top talent in the door.
- Monitor Industry, market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to the leadership.
- Help drive special projects and recruiting initiatives forward and generally liaising with Sales and non-sales stakeholders to elevate internal excitement around Sales Recruiting.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR :
- 8-12 years as a results-driven sales recruiter with a passion for finding exceptional talent.
- Ability to handle multiple high-priority requisitions at a time across multiple geographies and Hiring Managers.
- Familiarity with sales KPIs for high performance as hiring criteria is a plus
- Experience utilizing data and metrics to show results
- Proven track record navigating the Sales Recruitment process in a high- and fast-growth environment.
- The team works very hard, independently, and collectively. You MUST have a sense of humor and strong desire to change the status quo.