Lenovo - Lead - Campus Recruitment (5-10 yrs)
Lenovo Bangalore Campus Recruitment Lead
Lenovo is a US$70 billion revenue global technology powerhouse, ranked #159 in the Fortune Global 500, employing 75,000 people around the world and over 1700 people in India across offices located in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurugram, including our manufacturing facility in Pondicherry. We serve millions of customers every day in 180 markets. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, Lenovo has built on its success as the world's leading PC player by expanding into new growth areas of infrastructure, mobile, solutions, and services. This transformation together with Lenovo's world-changing innovation is building a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
What You'll Do :
- University Lead will be responsible for establishing engagement and relations with targeted premier colleges/universities. You will brand Lenovo as an employer of choice and build a strong relationship with top India campuses. In this role the person will be expected to build strategies, plan and execute university hiring for both permanent roles as well Internship program for Lenovo India.
- You will be responsible for building relationship with internal (business groups and cross functional) and liaison with external stakeholders (colleges, placements officers and candidates) for execution and fulfilling the demand.
- You will be expected to track and report out progress and status of hiring from time to time. Assess campus process and results year-over-year and drive changes to optimize results and customer experience.
Who you are :
- 5-10 years of campus recruitment preferred, managing relations with premier B Schools and Engineering colleges in India
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects and tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to analyze data and develop strategies to drive key metrics.
- The team works very hard, independently and collectively. You MUST have a sense of humor and strong desire to change the status quo.