Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:4330 Applications:827 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Lenovo - India Communications Lead (7-15 yrs)
Lenovo is a US $50 billion #212 under global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations,and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people- come join the fun!
- Lenovo is looking for a strategic communications Leader to lead both external and internal communications for its PC and smart devices business group, including corporate storytelling, leadership profiling, employee communications, social media engagement,crisis communications, product marketing communications and thought leadership in areas of technology innovation, digital transformation, customer experience and corporate culture.
- The position reports into the Asia Pacific Communications Director, based in Hong Kong, with dotted-line reporting into the CMO, India
- At least 7-10 years of experience in corporate communications and marketing communications, ideally in both B2B and B2C environments (agency or in-house)
- Strong networks, with in-depth experience engaging journalists, analysts & industry influencers
- Excellent, flexible writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of crisis communications readiness and implementation is strongly preferred
- Experience in a multinational environment is strongly preferred
- Experience in employee communications is strongly preferred