Associate Manager Talent Acquisition at Lenovo
Views:2071 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lenovo - Demand Planning Specialist (5-9 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage planning, work closely with PM/Sales/4P team on forecast, Parts planning, improve predictability, linearity.
- Drives consistency in providing product/mix guidance to the sales/PM.4P on ramp plans, transitions & EOL planning & Last Time buy clearance.
- Liaising with cross functional team on Parts Inventory management to assure obsolete avoidance, & ensure Inventory & E&O tracking done timely.
- Communication and work across APHQ / WW and Regions for driving business support and performance delivery.
- Independent worker that will develop action plans that drive actions to closure for Demand & Supply Chain operations & ensuring business objectives are met.
- 6~7 years working experience on supply chain & 3~5 years working experience on planning role
- Strong working knowledge in supply chain concepts, demand forecasting & materials planning and working with parts suppliers.