Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:684 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lenovo - Customer Experience B2B Survey Analyst - Customer Service & Delivery (7-10 yrs)
Customer Experience B2B Survey Analyst-Customer service and delivery
Exp : 7 - 10 Years
- Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter-after-quarter, and we're growing! Lenovo's fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning while also balancing execution.
- Lenovo's PC & Smart Devices (PCSD) Customer Experience team is seeking an experienced customer service and Product delivery experience analytics and support professional. This position is a highly visible role that is well-suited for the CX professional who is looking for a challenge in a dynamic, fast-paced, global company. Lenovo is proudly the #1 PC manufacturer in the world. Continued CX excellence is part of our key strategic missions; join our team to help take us further.
- Customer service and Product delivery experience analytics and support is a subject matter expert in the end-to-end process of collecting customer feedback and leveraging it to drive actionable insights that improve Lenovo's consumer and commercial customers' experience. Reporting to the Voice of the Customer Senior Manager, this role works with globally-distributed business team members to enable insight into action.
- Customer service and Product delivery experience analytics will work closely with Lenovo's order to delivery teams and the global supply chain to identify the most critical aspects of the customer experience by leveraging the Voice of the Customer program of solicited and unsolicited feedback. This role will promote our customer understanding of who our customers are and what they want from their interactions within the product delivery experience. The perfect candidate will work as an embedded Customer Experience expert side-by-side with our delivery teams to prioritize opportunities and drive actionable insights into valued improvements for Lenovo's customers.
- Customer service Analyst will conduct studies and analysis on customer and operational data to understand the customer's needs and drive actions for improving the Customer Experience.
- Create pathways for the collection of voice-of-customer data collected via other toolsets.
- Establish a framework of leading indicators joining operational data to customer interactions.
- Proficient in acquiring, processing, and transforming data from a variety of sources
- Analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills, with attention to detail
- Working with subject matter experts to develop and refine analytical models
- Performing quality assurance on data and analytical models to ensure accuracy
- Work with business areas to establish communications and reporting structure
- Create narratives and deliver presentations of findings in terms of significant results
- Partner with the business to establish, maintain, and support closed-loop processes.
- Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs, and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets, and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together across continents, cultures, and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best what we do.
- We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
Position Requirements :
- 4 year degree in business or related field.
- 2 years of experience working in Voice of the Customer or equivalent programs
- Experience in statistical analysis and modeling
- Experience with Net Promoter Score or similar CX measurement methodology
- Certification in either Customer Experience Operations or Survey Design
- Certified Customer Experience Professional, CCXP
- Experience in the technology industry
- Experience working in a multi-national company
- Experience working with both consumer (B2C) and commercial (B2B) customers
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Proactive self-starter, strong team collaborator and outcome-oriented