Associate Manager Talent Acquisition at Lenovo
Views:3449 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lenovo - Business Development Manager - Workstations - North Region (7-12 yrs)
Responsibilities of the position:
- Co-own the responsibility for Workstation Rev & GM for the Region/Territory along with the field sales teams.
- Enable POC in a set of VLE & Pub customers. Focus on specific key accounts with regular interlocks.
- Own the ISV engagement within the territory, participate with ISV in key events
- Maintain Relationship with Workstation specific Channel partners and identify and build new partners
- Enable Internal and Channel Sales through regular training sessions
- Manage the demo program for the region/territory
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Should have excellent understanding of WS business and Hardware industry.
- Good experience in Sales and stake holder management
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills: business cases, margin analysis;
- Project management skills; Group facilitation skills; Analytical skills; Problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation;
- Working in a matrix environment
- Stakeholder management
- Influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.