Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:420 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Lenovo - Business Development Manager - Services Sales (10-12 yrs)
About Lenovo :
Lenovo is a US $50 billion global #224 under Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employ fantastic people- come join the fun!
Responsibilities of the position :
This position is responsible to drive growth and meet the Revenue KPI for the Lenovo Services Business in the region for the SMB and Large Enterprise Business. The position will drive this growth through self-efforts as well as through Lenovo Sales team and Business Partners. This position reports to the Sales Head of the region.
Day-To-Day Responsibilities :
- Accurate promotion & communication of offerings in channel and accounts
- Identify opportunities in collaboration with Channel and Sales team
- Drive adoption of focus products such as Premier Support, DaaS, Smart Fleet Services, Managed and Professional Services including Software such as Absolute, Sentinelone etc.,
- Act as a Services Brand Ambassador to the team members
- Drive CRM adoption and accuracy for services
- Prepare Account plan and position Lenovo Services to customers and prospects
- Assist in reviewing and compiling industry trends & competitive market position
- Provide winning proposals by coordinating with AP teams & Solutions Architects
- Interact with various stakeholders such as Finance, Funder, Partners, Sales team, Sales leadership as appropriate to close a deal
Sales Support and reporting :
- Assist with coordinating quotations, solution details & managing quotations.
- Enable Internal and Channel Sales through regular training sessions
- Obtain required elements for weekly and monthly reviews.
- Co-ordinate/produce reports as required.
- Provide input/insight and suggested actions.
- Be an active participate in improving business process.
Position Requirements :
- 10+ years of Service Sales & operations experience including Managed Services
- Working directly with Customers/ IT Partners
- Decision making & Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage long and complex sales cycles
- Working with teams across countries
Education/ Qualification :
- Must Have : Bachelors degree in business/ marketing/ engineering and Desired: MBA
Key functional/technical competencies :
- Strong team player, Strong understanding of channel business, general business acumen
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to translate the results of analysis into action points
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Key Behavioral competencies :
- Leading and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating information
- Persuading and influencing
- Adapting and responding to change