Recruitment Team at Lendingkart
Views:12982 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:458
Lendingkart - VP - Strategy & Business Development - IIT/IIM/ISB (8-15 yrs)
Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Lendingkart is a well-funded start up that uses analytics and online data to determine whether it wants to lend to businesses or not. So instead of filling paper forms and making multiple trips to the bank, the businessman just logs in, provides access to his online footprint and we use our proprietary self-learning algo for credit-scoring and to decide instantaneously whether we want to lend to him or not. There is enough data footprint online to determine the intent to pay back a loan, quality of his product/service, health of his business, and his ability to compete etc.
We are a team of ISB, IIM grads determined to automate the entire banking decision and delivery process. For more details - http://www.lendingkart.com.
Key Responsibilities :
- Spearhead New Business Initiatives and Projects for Channel Development
- Ideate and conceptualize initiatives to expand the Channel Partner network, enhance Channel Partner engagement, streamline Channel Partner SOPs and develop greater Channel Partner accountability.
- Monitor, measure and strategize the Channel Management function to suggest a performance metrics system for the function applicable across products and geographies using scientific tools of evaluation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Channel Partners and the performance scorecards and suggest enhancements in the existing overall functioning of Channel Management.
- Collaborate with the Leadership to develop and implement plans for enhancement of operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to meet the transformational growth objectives.
- Facilitate operational planning and marketing and branding strategies for Channel Partners with the Leadership to set objectives and methods in line with functional and organizational goals.
- Conduct analysis and apply other strategic tools to recommend relevant cross industry practices.
- Regularly monitor and assess effectiveness of existing and newly implemented Initiatives and Projects.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget expectations and strategy
- 10+ years experience with excellent pedigree - IIT / IIM / ISB / Top Global B -schools
- Proven expertise in the planning, execution and leadership of new business strategies
- Proven conversion rate of winning new business alliances
- Excellent leadership skills and presentational ability; motivating colleagues and inspiring potential clients
- Ability to create and implement successful, targeted business development strategies
- Creative instinct and ability to think laterally about new business planning; focus on our USP and differential in the market
- Creative thinker focused on best solutions for clients at all times
- Well informed and networked to understand new business outreach success, challenges and opportunities.
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges in the ecosystem
- Excellent communicator
- High level of collaboration, energy and a can do attitude. And above all, a desire to produce outstanding output at all times.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.