Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:5569 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Lendingkart - Specialist/Manager - Marketing Activation (2-5 yrs)
Lendingkart is a leading fintech company in the Indian lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It has raised over $114 Mn in equity (till Series C) from top tier global PE/VC firms - Fullerton Financial Holdings, Bertelsmann, Mayfield Fund, India Quotient, and Saama Capital.
Lendingkart has evaluated over 300,000 MSMEs and disbursed loans worth over Rs. 2500, across 1300+ cities & towns across the country. The creditworthiness of potential borrowers is evaluated using proprietary big-data analysis and machine learning algorithms.
Lendingkart has also been featured as one of the world's Top 50 'Established Innovators' in the past three consecutive annual editions of the prestigious Fintech100 Leading Global Fintech Innovators report by KPMG & H2 Ventures.
You will be responsible for BTL Marketing activities of Lendingkart, across India.
- Create innovative activation solutions for the brand engagement and lead generation at the last mile
- Be responsible for planning, and execution of pan-India activities as per budget and timelines. You will also develop this event calendar
- Maintain cost per lead, budgets and other metrics for all BTL activities
- Work with, and develop vendors needed for your BTL activities (activation marketing, content, creative etc.)
- Prepare regular reports on for your marketing activities
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing activations/BTL
- A sharp marketing mind, with demonstrated creativity and innovation in marketing activities
- A bias for action and hands-on with activations
- Comfortable with analyzing numbers and creating reports
- Industry contacts among vendors and specialist agencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.