Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:26720 Applications:1194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:815
Lendingkart - Senior Manager - Strategic Partnerships (3-8 yrs)
LendingKart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
LendingKart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It has raised $42Mn (till Series B) from top tier global VC/PE firms - Bertelsmann (Pepperfry, Saavn, Udacity, Treebo), Mayfield Fund (Simplilearn, Indiaproperty.com, Knowlarity, Bharatmatrimony.com ), India Quotient (IIMjobs, Roposo, Prettysecrets) and Saama Capital (Snapdeal, Chai point, Paytm, Tutor Vista), to name a few.
What are we looking for :
- An experienced banking sales/BD professional with experience in traditional trade financing or supply chain financing (Must have)
- Extensive knowledge of credit domain and understanding of traditional trade and trade credit cycles
- Person with strong existing relationships in the industry (FMCG, manufacturing, retail, trading)
- The person will be required to hit the ground running, identify opportunities and suggest product offerings that are needed in the market
- The role will have a revenue target and will require travel
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquire, Develop, and Manage Strategic Partnerships with other organizations
- Market mapping and working with the Channel Partners to increase the market share in terms of revenues and new clients acquired
- Build, track, analyze and communicate the metrics and trends to the management
- Deep understanding of the channel partners- business and the opportunities they have in Lendingkart's line of business
- Be the voice of the partners in the organization and proactively resolve their issues
- Work with teams to get status, progress, updates, bottleneck, and prepare periodic reports for management
- Deep understanding of BFSI (NBFCs or Banks) and trade financing in the traditional context
Basic Qualification :
- 3- 4 years of relevant experience in banking sales/BD post Top-10 MBA or graduate with minimum 6 years of very relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of trade credit financing and various banking products in the trade credit domain
- Excellent communication skills and presentation/story-telling abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.