Recruitment Team at Lendingkart
Views:3098 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Lendingkart - Senior Manager/Manager - Capital Markets - Fund Raising - IIT/IIM/ISB/CA (1-3 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager - Capital Markets - Fund Raising
Job description :
- Purpose of the role is to plan and execute fund mobilizations activities from various debt channels to ensure the achievement of targets.
- Create, monitor and manage all documentation, presentation and marketing materials required for raising debt capital
- Understand due diligence requests from prospective investors/lenders, research and gather necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response
- Create high impact presentation materials for financial institutions, banks and other potential lenders/investors
- To do fund planning and fund management as per the company requirements. Forecast cash flow positions, related fund requirements and available funds for investment.
- To balance between cost of keeping idle funds and getting funds available on timely manner
- To carry out research on continuous basis and remain aware of various debt instruments and structures available in local and international market and propose to management roadmap to execute same in the Company
- Analyse present cost of funds and work continuously for availing cheaper and innovative structure to raise capital
- Liasoning with Banks, Rating Agencies, Trustee companies, and other related parties on continuous basis.
- Coordinating Lender Visits
- Analyse and understand pre and post Disbursement documentations including sanctioned letter, term sheet, loan agreements etc.
- Preparation of strategic MIS reports for the top management review.
Required Qualifications/required Skills and Abilities :
- 1-3 years relevant work experience with excellent pedigree - IIT / IIM / ISB / CA / Top Global B-schools
- Prior experience in fund raising and investor relationship management will be a plus
- Strong Communication skills and ability to work under deadlines.
- Negotiation skills and self-confident
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to understand complex debt structures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.