Senior HR Recruiter at Lendingkart Finance Ltd.
Views:2503 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lendingkart - Senior Manager - Co-Lending (3-5 yrs)
(1) Implementation of strategic partnerships with banks/NBFCs. Reach out to different lending partners and onboarding them keeping in mind organization's strategic objectives.
(2) Responsible for business volumes with each partner and ensuring scale up of partnership
(3) Ability to breakdown multi-layered complex projects into individual tasks.
(4) Responsible for day to day liaising with lending partners ensuring smooth flow of operations.
(5) Driving integration on all aspects of the strategic partnership across Credit, Operations, Risk Management, Technology and Product
(6) Develop and maintain reporting & application systems and coordinate information with management.
(7) Ensure all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy.
(8) Develop business processes to ensure operational efficiency and profitability.
(9) Achive target as assigned by the organization on monthly basis through business loans.
Desired Candidate Profile:
(1) 3-5 years of relevant work experience in products/business development in financial institutions. Experience in co-lending environment will be a plus.
(2) Working knowledge of Credit/Legal Documentation/Financial Products/Operations.
(3) Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
(4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
(5) Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
(6) Excellent grip on Advance Excel and Power point presentation is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.