Recruitment Team at Lendingkart
Views:5941 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Lendingkart - Senior Manager/AVP - Delivery Excellence/Customer Engagement/Outsourcing (8-15 yrs)
Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Lendingkart is a well-funded start up that uses analytics and online data to determine whether it wants to lend to businesses or not. So instead of filling paper forms and making multiple trips to the bank, the businessman just logs in, provides access to his online footprint and we use our proprietary self-learning algo for credit-scoring and to decide instantaneously whether we want to lend to him or not. There is enough data footprint online to determine the intent to pay back a loan, quality of his product/service, health of his business, and his ability to compete etc.
We are a team of ISB, IIM grads determined to automate the entire banking decision and delivery process. For more details - http://www.lendingkart.com.
Job description :
Responsible for driving the continuous improvement initiatives / projects and implementing QMS for the assigned engagements.
This includes :
- Is responsible for creating a continuous improvement culture across the loan specialist and mandated BPO by fostering the six-sigma methodology.
- Ensures the Continuous Improvement approach across Engagements and Centers
- Is responsible for mentoring Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt and Yellow Belt projects as required.
- Is responsible for ensuring 100% staff is trained on Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Supports process alignment based on GPM
- Reports monthly Delivery Excellence progress against targets to the Engagement Stakeholders through Balance Scorecard
- Fosters the global sharing of innovation, new methodologies and best practices.
- Supports QMS implementation as required
Desired skills :
- IIT or other premier engineering graduates with 6-8 years of experience in managing such operations for MNC banks, financial Institutions and BPOs
- Black Belt Certification from the reputed institution preferred
- Must have F&A domain/Projects experience.
- Demonstrated practical experience in quality management systems in an ISO certified organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
- Motivation to up-skill in Quality concepts, principles, practices and techniques.
- Establish and maintain professional credibility.
- Demonstrated people leadership and management expertise.
- Demonstrated success in delivery of change management.
- Demonstrated coaching expertise.
- Project Management expertise
- Demonstrated understanding of business process outsourcing.
- Literate in the use of Microsoft Office business programs.
- Environment is client focused; high volume; with a continuous improvement philosophy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.