HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1100 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lendingkart - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Company Secretarial & Compliance (5-7 yrs)
Position - Company Secretary and Compliance Officer.
Designation-Sr. Manager/Associate Director
Notice Period - 45 Days
Qualification - CS from the Institute of the Company Secretaries of India. LLB will be an added advantage.
Experience - 5-7 years in corporate sector. Expert knowledge of the Corporate laws.
Profile - Secretarial activities and Compliance Management (company law, FDI, NBFC related compliances).
Location - Ahmedabad
Salary - Negotiable. No bar for deserving candidate. (in the band of 20-25 lacs).
Designation - Sr. Manager/Associate Director
Roles and Responsibilities
- To serve as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer. of the company and maintaining books as required under the Companies Act, 2013 and do all secretarial compliances under companies act
- To provide up-to-date and relevant guidance on the application and interpretation of laws, regulations and policies relating to corporate governance,and other laws applicable to the business
- To be involved in drafting of all legal agreements and execution of the same and to handle all legal cases, arbitration and appeals etc if any
- To handle investor relations on statutory and legal compliances
- To handle all legal & secretarial due diligence for the company as and when required
- To get necessary licenses, renewals required laws and get statutory compliances done underapplicable laws but not limited to Shop & Establishment Act, Profession Tax, ESIC Act, PF Act etc
- Assisting in conducting Board, Committee and General Meetings.To maintain minute books, maintain statutory registers under companies act, execute all filings etc
- Liaison with KPMG (our partnered advisors) & Advaya Legal
- Liaising with the Statutory Authorities such as Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India, Revenue Departments, Registrar and Transfer Agents, various embassies, etc
- To update management on change in regulatory things and impact on business at regular intervals
- Strong understanding of the provisions of company law, SEBI regulations, listing agreement and secretarial standards
- Understanding of ESOP, formalities/compliances for listing of shares issued under ESOP and related compliances