Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:9888 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Lendingkart - Senior Director/Director - Operations & Customer Experience (8-20 yrs)
About Lendingkart :
Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It has raised $42Mn (till Series B) from top tier global VC/PE firms - Bertelsmann (Pepperfry, Saavn, Udacity, Treebo), Mayfield Fund (Simplilearn, Indiaproperty.com, Knowlarity, Bharatmatrimony.com ), India Quotient (Iimjobs, Roposo, Prettysecrets) and Saama Capital (Snapdeal, Chai point, Paytm, Tutor Vista), to name a few.-
We were recently ranked number 23rd in the world by 2016 KPMG Fintech 100 innovators report. We were the highest ranked company from India and only lending company from India to be part of the list (https://h2.vc/reports/fintechinnovators/2016)
We operate as a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower's credit worthiness. We aim to make working capital finance available at the fingertips of entrepreneurs, so that they can focus on business instead of worrying about the gaps in their cash-flows. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 1-3 days anywhere in the country.
Location : Ahmedabad
Role Description :
We are looking for zealous individuals with strong business acumen to manage business operations and customer experience.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage origination and delivery processes and customer experience at various touch points. Own and manage end to end operations process involved in lead generation, documents collection, and delivery process
- Manage a multi-hierarchy contact center team responsible for procuring loan evaluation documents (bank statements, registration proof, ITR, VAT returns etc)
- Continuous reviews of the customer issues and ensure products and services are tailored on an ongoing basis to improve customer experience
- Motivate, develop, reward and recognize team members in order to meet process deliverables, manage staff
- Closely working with product and technology team in launching tech deliverables that improve operations and customer experience.
- Minimum 8 years of overall experience with 2+ years of operations experience. Experience of managing contact center operations would be a big plus
- MBA/Engineering from Tier-1 Institutions
- Experience in internet, eCommerce, consumer or financial services industries is a plus
- Experience in large and cutting edge internet firms is a big plus
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience of starting or working in a startup is a plus
- Highly analytical with strong command on Microsoft Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.