Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:7475 Applications:1034 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Lendingkart - Product Manager - Customer Experience (2-8 yrs)
Lendingkart is a leading fintech startup in the working capital space. The Company has developed technology tools based on big data analysis which facilitates lenders to evaluate borrowers credit worthiness and provides other related services.The Company aims to transform small business lending by making it convenient for SMEs to access credit easily. The Company uses technology and analytics tools, analyzing thousands of data points from various data sources to assess the creditworthiness of small businesses rapidly and accurately.
The group is backed by reputed international investors like Fullerton Financials Pte Singapore, Sistema Asia Fund, Mayfield India, Saama Capital, Bertelsmann India Investments, Darrin Capital Management and others and has raised USD 113 Million of equity till date. In Feb 2018, group has raised USD 87 Million of equity in series C round led by Fullerton Financial Pte Singapore.
Since its inception, Lendingkart Finance (the NBFC arm of Lendingkart) has evaluated more than 100,000 applications, disbursed over 22,000 loans in more than 1000 cities helping more than 16,000 SMEs across 23 diverse sectors.
Lendingkart is the only Indian Fintech player featuring in the Global Top 50 Established Innovators list published by KPMG in collaboration by H2 Ventures in 2017.
This role is responsible for driving the customer experience (CX) roadmap for Lendingkart across multiple channels including mobile app, mobile web, desktop and call centers. She/He will partner with Lendingkart Operations and Marketing teams to formulate the CX roadmap and partner with UX, Technology and Data teams to implement the roadmap.
The ideal candidate is comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases. We are looking for a Product Manager who shares Lendingkart's passion for the customer. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of the global mobile interaction trends with an eye on local complexities in India. He or she will work with many different parts of the Lendingkart organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
- Define a world-class experience for Lendingkart customers that bridges online and mobile channels including messaging channels such as whatsapp, etc.
- Partner with UX research and design teams on user research and testing exercises
- Coordinate and engage with multiple teams from a variety of functions including tech, product, design and operations teams to prioritize and launch new features or enhancements
- Define, measure and monitor key metrics and use the same to drive the customer experience roadmap
- Proven track record of customer obsession and innovation in high-growth companies from ecommerce/fintech/gaming domains
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- 2 years+ experience of product management/consulting/marketing highly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- MBA from a premier Indian or international business school preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.