Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:4477 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Lendingkart - Product Manager (10-15 yrs)
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 10+ years
What is the role-
- Lead development of the feature roadmap through conducting best practice research, survey data, A/B tests & analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics.
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.
- Clearly communicate product ideas and benefits to our users and internal stakeholders.
- Drive new feature development from start to finish - write specs, work cross-functionally with engineering, data, design & QA team to launch features, analyze results and iterate on feature/product via learning
- Mentor and develop other members of the Product team
Who are you-
- 6+ years in product management at a consumer internet company.
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university - BS in Engineering, Computer Science or Math is a plus.
- Has worked on conversion problems
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to lead teams
- Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers to envision and iterate concepts.
- A Self-Starter/Team Player who is excited by a fast-paced environment and the accountability that comes with owning large projects.
- Is obsessed about consumer & loves solving problems
- Thinks & understands complex data, user flows, customer needs, and business needs & is able to visualize data in a customer friendly presentation
- An Analytical Approach: Able to properly evaluate the success or failure of features and use data to guide next steps.
- Strong Product/Design Sense: High bar for product quality and can precisely explain what - not good enough- means.
- Designs thinking of interaction and functionality
- Loves to be at the cutting edge of latest in internet based customer facing product domain. Familiar with modern web technologies (animation, responsiveness, cross- platform experience)
- Solid Business/Strategic Intuition: You are able to identify the right business opportunities, make prioritization calls and devise clear action plans.
- Analytical ability to distill complex business goals into a structured & defined roadmap
- Excited to take ownership at early stage of company
- Agile & flexible in a fast changing startup environment
- Ability to logically reason & justify product choices to key stakeholders
Above All Else:
- Loves building products that solves real world problems
- Loves creating beautiful products
- Loves learning & growing personally & professionally
- Always has a point of view and an open mind
- No ego & has a high bar on self's work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.