Talent Acquisition Executive at Lendingkart
Views:1376 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Lendingkart - Product Analyst - Analytics (5-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Synthesizing large volumes of data with attention to granular details and present findings and recommendations to senior-level stakeholders
- Identify key metrics, conduct rigorous explorative data analysis, create executive facing dashboards to drive decision making.
- Work closely with product and functional teams to derive and generate deep actionable insights for product management around customer experience and business outcomes including forecast, trendlines, cost-benefit analysis, feature impact and ROI
- Establish frameworks and processes that help generate a comprehensive set of hypothesis, A/B tests and unbiasedly validate/reject hypothesis.
- Define and cultivate best practices in analytics instrumentation and experimentation
- Data driven mindset with a degree in any quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- Excellent problem solving and comprehensive analytical skills - ability to structure ambiguous problem statements, perform detailed analysis and derive crisp insights.
- Solid experience in various BI tools, languages & technologies such as SQL, Excel, Web Analytics (GA/Mixpanel/Webengage etc), Python, R, Tableau, Power BI amongst many others
- Prior work experience in a product analytics space would be highly valued