HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3874 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Lendingkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships (3-6 yrs)
Experience required : 3+ Years
Work Location : Bangalore
Notice Period : 30-45 days
Designation : Manager/Senior Manager - Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships(male candidates)
Company Profile :
Lendingkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It raised the largest round in Indian digital lending ($87 million in Series C) earlier this year. It is backed by top-tier investors - Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann (Pepperfry, Saavn, Udacity, Treebo), Mayfield Fund (Simplilearn, Indiaproperty.com, Knowlarity, Bharatmatrimony.com), India Quotient (IIMjobs, Roposo, Prettysecrets) and Saama Capital (Snapdeal, Chai point, Paytm, Tutor Vista).
What are we looking for?
- An experienced banking/NBFC sales professional with experience in managing small/mid-corporate relationships and sourcing SME/MSME loans. Good experience in a top fintech company is helpful.
- Extensive knowledge of loan products, market understanding and understanding of the loan process and requirements of different lenders
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquire, develop, and manage partnerships with other organizations
- Market mapping and working with channel partners to increase business from each one of them
- Develop a deep understanding of the channel partners- business and uncover new opportunities for Lendingkart
- Build, track, analyze and communicate the metrics and trends to the management
- Work with internal teams to identify and remove bottlenecks as well as work on the success of new products and pilots
Basic Qualification :
- 3 + years of strong relevant experience as mentioned above (Must have)
- A strong academic track record with top-tier MBA/undergrad
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong problem-solving abilities
- Should be able to join within 45 days
- Role is that of an account manager. Idea is to grow a set of existing accounts/partnerships. Should have strong problem solving skills.
- Experience should either be sales in a bank/NBFC on assets side (loans, CC/OD, non-cash limits, etc) .