HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:918 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Lendingkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Risk Culture (4-8 yrs)
Job description :
(1) Learn and familiarize risk framework of the group.
(2) Review process documents and discuss with process owners to assess risk/process gaps, deviations, risk indicators, emerging risks and potential threats.
(3) Drive the Risk Assessment process by discussion with the subject matter experts, team leads and function heads.
(4)Prepare risk register in line with Risk Framework and review the same periodically.
(5) Liaise with subject matter experts, team leads and function heads on risk mitigation plan and timeline.
(6) Assist in preparation of various one-time risk assessment projects/studies and GRC annexures.
(7) Research on best practices, emerging risks and threats.
(8) To assist in implementing the best risk management initiatives and practices.
(9) Develop, nurture and maintain independent relationships with stakeholders as a strategy to inculcate a positive risk culture in the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile:
(1) Any UG/PG Qualifications with relevant experience of 4- 6 years as below:
(A) Experience in Enterprise Risk, Risk Assessment, Control design at Banks/ or Financial Institutions.
(B) Experience in planning and executing Internal Audits of Banks/Financial Institutions.
(2) Certification/Qualification in Risk Standards, Internal Audit, Fraud Risk.
(3) Excel knowledge and ability to see trends.
(4) Demonstrate professional skepticism.
(5) Leadership skills to perform tasks from design to reporting stage.