HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3394 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Lendingkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources (3-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Training & Development: Work with business heads to design and implement a relevant training program using internal, external and online resources to ensure that training calendar are created for respective teams and the program is implemented as scheduled for the all involved stakeholders
- Campus Connections: Build and maintain campus engagement programs for tie-ups for internships, projects and hires with various institutes. Building social media connect for employer branding within and outside these institutes
- Performance Management: Create effective analytical tools & reports to facilitate department heads for goal setting for their teams, monitor the performance and analysing the gaps in performance/ milestone achievements. Ensuring transparency in assessment and discussions for fostering a culture of proactive solutions to address people challenges and positive work environment
- Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Be the business collabortaor with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
- Change management: Owner of organization changes involving people implications, including evaluating potential employee challenges, solutions for proactively enhancing employee satisfaction.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and nurture professional relationship with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy to make organization a fun place to work. Managing employee conflict, issues, and grievances and act as an employee facilitator
- Collaborate with the business team to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processes
Experience & Background:
- Master's degree in HR and minimum 3+ years- experience post MBA in HR end to end processes and life cycles
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, consultative approach and robust at stakeholder management and departments
- Should be strong at governance and execution of HR policies and processes
- Should be hands on in handling HR with complete ownership in a lean HR team