Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:6365 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Lendingkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Asset Liability Management Operations - Treasury & Borrowing (2-6 yrs)
About Lendingkart Group :
- Lendingkart Technologies is a fin-tech startup in the working capital space. It has developed technology tools based on big data analytics that facilitates lenders to evaluate borrowers credit worthiness. Lendingkart Finance Limited (formerly AadriInfin Limited), a wholly owned subsidiary of Lendingkart Technologies, is a non-deposit taking NBFC, offering small business loans for SMEs in India. Lendingkart Group is part of the new digital wave and evolving fin-tech industry in India. We are committed towards making working capital finance easily available to the micro-enterprises of India by using a combination of traditional and alternative credit analytical parameters along with technology to serve our customers with speed and convenience.
- The Company aims to transform small business lending by providing easy access to credit for SMEs. The company leverages its entirely automated credit mechanism for the underwriting process using over 5,000 traditional and non-traditional data points like bank statements, credit bureaus, social media, etc.
- Lendingkart Group aims to make working capital finance available at the fingertips of entrepreneurs, so that they can focus on business instead of worrying about the gaps in their cash-flows. We are currently based in Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Mumbai, but have a service reach across India.
Over the last 4 years, we have grown at a healthy pace. From disbursing loans in a few locations to creating a strong MSME customer base in more than 1300 cities ranging from tier 1 to 5 in India. Since inception, we have disbursed more than 42,000 loans to over 30,000 MSMEs. We have received an overwhelming response from our borrowers as more than 1 Million MSMEs have reached out to us for their loan requirement and we have evaluated more than 3,00,000 loan applications till date.
- Apart from this growth, we were also applauded by the industry for our achievements. Lendingkart is also being globally recognized as the one of the Top 50, most established fintech ventures in the world. We were included in the KPMG Global Fintech practice & H2 Ventures fifth annual Fintech100 list, third time in a row.
The group is backed by reputed international private equity players like Fullerton Financial Holdings (wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Private Limited), Bertelsmann India Investments, Mayfield India, Saama Capital, Sistema Asia fund, Darrin Capital Management and others. Last year company has raised series C round of $87.3 million led by Fullerton Financial Holdings, with this Lendingkart Groups cumulative equity raise has exceeded US$ 113 million.
Brief Responsibilities :
- To plan and execute everything around Treasury & Borrowing Ops and prepare ALM related informations & MIS etc for Management and for Board of Directors.
- Should be able to do risk & sensitivity analysis around interest rates, cost of funds, Balance sheet risk analysis etc and its overall impact on ROA/ROE and should be reporting the same to Mgmt in dynamic manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.