Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:487 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lendingkart - Manager - Partnerships - Invoice Discounting (3-7 yrs)
Lendingkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space, which is expected to cross $1 trillion by 2020. It raised the largest round in the Indian digital lending ($87 million in Series C) earlier this year. It is backed by top-tier investors - Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann (Pepperfry, Saavn, Udacity, Treebo), Mayfield Fund (Simplilearn, Indiaproperty.com, Knowlarity, Bharatmatrimony.com ), India Quotient (IIMjobs, Roposo, Prettysecrets) and Saama Capital (Snapdeal, Chai point, Paytm, Tutor Vista).
What are we looking for?
- An experienced banking sales/BD professional with experience in traditional trade financing or invoice discounting, having managed small or mid corporate clients on the lending side (Must have)
- Extensive knowledge of credit domain and understanding of traditional trade and trade credit cycles
- Person with strong existing relationships in the industry (FMCG, manufacturing, retail, trading)
- The role will have a revenue target and will require some travel
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquire, develop, and manage partnerships with other organizations
- Market mapping and working with the Channel Partners to increase the market share in terms of revenues and new clients acquired
- Build, track, analyze and communicate the metrics and trends to the management
- Deep understanding of the channel partners - business and the opportunities they have in Lendingkart's line of business
- Be the voice of the partners in the organization and proactively resolve their issues
- Work with teams to get status, progress, updates, bottleneck, and prepare periodic reports for management
- 3- 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of and experience in trade credit financing, invoice discounting or other banking products in the trade credit domain
- Excellent communication skills and presentation/story-telling abilities
- Should be able to join within 30 days