Senior HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3307 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Lendingkart - Manager - Marketing - Mobile App (3-7 yrs)
Designation - Manager - Marketing (Mobile App)
Work Location - Bangalore
Only Male Candidates
Experience : 3+Years
- The role involves driving new customer acquisition and revenue through the mobile app. You will be responsible for driving app installs, manage customer experience and revenue through various digital channels
- The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, and product, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Drive new customer acquisition through the mobile app
- Drive mobile app installs through digital media including Facebook, Google, Email, SMS, Affiliates
- Understand and manage customer experience on Mobile App
- Drive and manage App reviews and ratings
- Expert in CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, revenue share and payment models
- Understand products offered by Lending kart and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences
- Track and monitor performance of the mobile App
- Drive organic and inorganic downloads- Reduce the cost of mobile user acquisition
- Optimize the campaigns- Setup Analytics and take data-driven decisions
- Drive engagement on the App- Get feedback from the users, and communicate that with the Product team
- Planning, Strategy, Execution of Mobile App
- Working seamlessly across different teams including and organizations, earning trust from others. Key internal partners include the product team, technology team, loan specialists, and the credit team.
Desired Skills :
- Previous experience in driving business through mobile app is a must
- High ownership of work and a proven record of working with projects to completion.
- The ideal candidate is motivated, agile, with strong time management and project management skills, and is technical and analytical.
- A good understanding of digital marketing including prior experience in performance marketing, affiliate marketing, and online word of mouth referrals.
- Candidates will be effective written and oral communicators-highly organized, collaborative, yet self-sufficient, and capable of influencing teams and individuals to achieve the right results.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction. Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Experience with financial technology, e-commerce, retail, B2B sales or technology sales or would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA from a reputed institute
- Overall 3+ years experience in digital marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.